Latest news & Events
Record-breaking Sale in Highland Beach
The recent sale of a masterfully designed seven-bedroom oasis along the oceanfront in Highland Beach, the latest multimillion-dollar closing by The Senada Team, generated residential buzz throughout South Florida.
Douglas Elliman’s premier luxury real estate group in South Palm Beach County added to its record-shattering start to 2021 with the sale of 3715 S. Ocean Blvd., a four-level architectural and interior marvel on 120 feet of pristine beachfront overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The 11,322-square-foot residence, framed high above sea level, sold for $23,250,000.
Among the design and amenity highlights:
- Contemporary overall design that’s chic, unique and inviting, creating a sense of sophisticated comfort
- A sprawling rooftop sky deck with panoramic views
- Third-level master wing with a sitting room, spa-like bath, exercise room and office/study overlooking the ocean, as well as two guest bedrooms
- Second-level primary living area with living room, dining room, club room, theater room, gourmet designer “floating” kitchen, and separate catering kitchen for entertaining
- First level with four guest bedrooms, game room, and two custom garages that can accommodate eight cars
- Exterior spaces with lush landscaping, a resort-style infinity pool/spa, and a covered summer kitchen
- Seven full baths, one half-bath; commercial elevator; organic living greenery wall; glass wine wall that can display nearly 1,200 bottles; brise soleil architectural detail
Visit SenadaAdzem.com or call 561.322.8208 to learn about the multimillion-dollar listings available in cities throughout Palm Beach County and beyond. The Senada Team, with its expert understanding of luxury real estate in the tri-county market, is committed to helping ultra-high-end clients realize their residential goal.