The Senada Team
The parallels between Senada’s epic personal journey and her storied professional path are steeped in more than just a soaring trajectory.
The same qualities that allowed her to survive the Bosnian War—ingenuity, intuition, perspective and perseverance—are at the heart of an internationally renowned real estate career with sales of more than $2 billion.
As owner of The Senada Team, and executive director of luxury sales at Douglas Elliman, she has earned the trust and business of some of the world’s most discerning and private ultra-high-net-worth power brokers. Her discreet, concierge-level approach—combined with a national media platform (including appearances on CNBC’s “Secret Lives of the Super Rich”), expert insights into the most exclusive South Florida markets, and proven results—has vaulted Senada into rarefied air as one of the preeminent and most respected professionals in luxury real estate.
Senada’s Career Highlights
- Career luxury real estate sales of more than $2 billion
- Owner/founder of The Senada Team, a global luxury real estate brand serving exclusive clientele
- Owner/founder of Senada Inc., strategy and marketing services for developers around the world
- Executive director of luxury sales at Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Current brand ambassador for the Four Seasons Private Residences Fort Lauderdale and Alina Residences in Boca Raton
- Recipient of the coveted Pinnacle Award and Top Producer at Douglas Elliman
- Spent five years as a Top 1 Percent Producer for Corcoran Group Real Estate
- Former vice president at Trump International and creative force behind marketing that company’s condominium developments
- National television appearances including CNBC, MSNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg Television
- Featured real estate professional on CNBC’s “Secret Lives of the Super Rich”; expert commentator on Fox Business News’ “Cavuto Coast to Coast”
- National print coverage including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Financial Times
- Public speaking that includes a TedX Talk on “Ingenuity in the Face of Adversity”